Wednesday 21 April 2021

Persistence is the bedrock of belief

When I pray for healing I must believe for it and if it does not come then I never give up or quit until I do receive healing.

If I quit believing then I stopped my faith and I am not believing any longer. I can never say God did not heal. I keep on believing "what is not is as though it were" Believing is not believing unless I persist. 

Persistence is the bedrock of faith. One thing no one must never say is that God changed His mind. It is written God is not a man that he will change His mind. Jesus stripes healed us already and we have only to accept it. God dos not make a covenant and then walk away from it. That is my understanding and this is my witness.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8 "For I am the Lord, I do not change..." Malachi 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment